Microbe Lift- Super Start 1ltrMD851
SKS Wholesale supply the trade. Our customers include koi shops, online websites, aquatic businesses and landscapers.
Specially formulated for all biological (bead) filters. Like most types of mechanical/biological filters, bead filters
rely on the use of a media that provides a high surface area/volume ratio. This allows for support of the necessary
amount of biomass, in the form of a biofilm, to properly remove organic and inorganic waste from the water. Within
the biofilm it is possible to carry out aerobic, facultative anaerobic, anaerobic and chemosynthetic processes. Microbe-Lift Super
Start contains all these bacteria capable of carrying out all of the necessary processes for optimum performance of bead filters.
When used according to dosage instructions Microbe-Lift Super Start will provide the following benefits:
- Rapid establishment of organic removal capabilities.
- Rapid establishment of nitrogen cycling including nitrification and denitrification.
- Reduced build-up of residue in the filter reducing maintenance and improving filter efficiency by reducing ‚‚¦channelling‚‚½.
- Breakdown of residual medications, like tea tree oils and formalin products which are inhibitory to most bacteria, after use.
- Rapid recovery of filter after use of medications and antibiotics.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels.
- Significantly reduces noxious odours caused by algae, fish waste and urine.
- Reduces hydrogen sulphide, which creates strong, offensive odours.
When starting up the filter, apply Super Start for 4 weeks.
After cleaning the filter apply for 2 weeks.
Use Clean & Clear for maintenance.