Compact Sieve 2 (Pump fed only) Green or Blue
SKS Wholesale supply the trade. Our customers include koi shops, online websites, aquatic businesses and landscapers.
Compact version of the UltraSieve for use only in a pump fed configuration.
The Stainless Steel filter element has a width of 24 cm and a length of 40
cm with 300 micron openings. Maximum flow rate is approximately 15 m³/h.
Pump inlet: 25/32/40mm hose tail. Housing: dark-green or blue granite
coloured PE. Shipped with cover. Output and overflow: 75mm push fittings.
Very easy to use: a dirty water pond pump is connected directly to the
CompactSieve input. The water flows through the sieve which removes all
particle matter down to a size of 300 micron. The CompactSieve must always
be installed above pond level. Now available in dark green and granite blue.
- As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream
return to pond (A).
- As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted
biological stages (B).
- As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems (C).
- The unit can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the
vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail via a T-piece or directly. For extra particle
removal and saving your precious matured pond water (D)
- The unit can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system. The unit must be
mounted above pond water level (E)
L x W x H cm