BioTec Premium 8000FS1984
- Intelligent filter systems for near-to-nature ponds to 80m^3 and for fish ponds up to 40m^3
- The automatic coarse debris extraction easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions
- A watertight micro-controller system monitors and controls the main functions, operation is as easy as child's play (plug and play)
- The filter is flushed only by clean pond water, this eliminates the need for a fresh water supply.
- Powerful, high pressure pump is integrated for flushing the drum
- Incomparably quiet through extensive noise damping
- Excellent filtration capacity and flow rates up to 12,500 L/H for a crystal clear view.
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheeling functions for easy access to the drum interior
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other large particles through the drum
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients.
- Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve
- Innovative and reliable product