Compact version of the UltraSieve for use only in a pump fed configuration.
The Stainless Steel filter element has a width of 24 cm and a length of 40
cm with 300 micron openings. Maximum flow rate is approximately 15 m³/h.
Pump inlet: 25/32/40mm hose tail. Housing: dark-green or blue granite
coloured PE. Shipped with cover. Output and overflow: 75mm push fittings.
Very easy to use: a dirty water pond pump is connected directly to the
CompactSieve input. The water flows through the sieve which removes all
particle matter down to a size of 300 micron. The CompactSieve must always
be installed above pond level. Now available in dark green and granite blue.
- As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream
return to pond (A).
- As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted
biological stages (B).
- As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems (C).
- The unit can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the
vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail via a T-piece or directly. For extra particle
removal and saving your precious matured pond water (D)
- The unit can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system. The unit must be
mounted above pond water level (E)
L x W x H cm