The PRO-Line Aqua Expert filters are developed for the use in aquaculture and industrial applications.
The first PRO-Line Aqua Expert filters have been in operation since 2007 and have proven to be very reliable.
- Complete filter body made out of 12mm thick material (25, 50 and 100m³/hr model)
- Bottom weld is an extrusion weld which is much stronger as an ordinary weld
- Very compact
- Very large volume for bio carrier which makes it perfectly suited for highly stocked ponds (combi filters)
- Control box can be mounted up to 4m from the filter (longer cable lengths on request)
- Gear driven, no drive shafts with seals below the water level (prone to leak)
- 24V drive system, suitable for swimming ponds (25, 50 and 100m³/hr model)
- High quality control box
Drum filters made out of Polypropylene. These filters are delivered with an extensive control box, cover and
rinse pump. Available with a maximum flow of 350m³/hr.