UltraSieve filters are the most reliable pre-filters on the market. This is partly due to the simple design, with just one moving part. The pre-filter is not self-cleaning, but it is very easy to maintain. Open the slide valve and the debris can be washed away. The UltraSieve pre-filters have a stainless steel filter element that never needs to be replaced. Thanks to the triangular stainless steel rods at a 7° angle, the water falls directly through the sieve, but the debris remains. A major advantage of this principle is that the debris is truly removed from the water circulation. This is highly beneficial to the water quality, because waste products are no longer polluting the water.
- The most efficient pre-filter for (swimming) ponds
- Reliable! (only one moving part)
- Stainless steel filter element
- Waste is directly separated from the water circulation
- No sound
- No water loss
- Waste can be 100% recycled
- Very easy to maintain
- Ideal for swimming ponds!
- Already more than 15 years market leader
|Type||Art.nr.||Flow m³/h||Dimension L x W x H||Sieve element|
|UltraSieve III 200 (very fine) 2 inlets||SK210||30||65 x 37 x 100 cm||200 Micron|
|UltraSieve III 300 (standard)||SK211||30||65 x 37 x 100 cm||300 Micron|
|UltraSieve III 300 with 3 inlets||SK258||30||65 x 37 x 100 cm||300 Micron|